How to implement changes in the sales department and work with staff resistance - 1BiTv.com

How to implement changes in the sales department and work with staff resistance

How to implement changes in the sales department and work with staff resistance

Report of Inga Orlova


How to implement changes in the sales department and work with staff resistance.
This will tell the business coach Inga Orlov in his report at the All-Russian Practical Conference "Sales-2018", which will be held in Moscow on August 22-24.
In the report:
Only 30% of all changes in the company are successfully implemented, the remaining 70% either die halfway or are not implemented on time and with an increased budget. - Fundamentals of the concept of change management. The PCT model. - The main stages of change management. - ADKAR technology. Determination of potential zones of resistance of subordinates. - How can I broadcast changes to my employees? What is the complexity of communication with the team, how to "sell" the idea?
The "Sales" conference takes place annually and gathers owners and general directors, commercial directors and heads of sales departments of companies operating in the B2B sector from all over Russia and CIS countries. Three days. More than 20 reports from leading experts in the field of sales management: Timur Aslanov, Albert Tyutin, Sergei Dubovik, Inga Orlova, Elena Zhdanova, Evgeny Kolotilov and others. Analysis of fresh cases. Applied materials and step-by-step techniques.
And very important part of the conference: networking-session - a special event, the purpose of which is to familiarize all participants with each other on a special technology. You not only get new knowledge, but also new partners, new connections and new friends.
At early booking - very pleasant discounts.
Go to the conference website https://goo.gl/DcmPbC and send us an application form.

20.06.2018 10:53:06
(Automatic translation)


Inga Orlova

Organizational consultant, business coach



14.11.2018 07:05:48

Central Bank re-selects licenses

Central Bank of the Russian Federation revoked licenses from two Moscow banks
14.11.2018 06:44:17

Limo case

In Berlin, judged by a swindler, who tried to sell the stolen items of John Lennon.
14.11.2018 06:38:07

Planned increase in utility tariffs

The government approved a schedule for raising utility tariffs.
13.11.2018 04:04:09

Conference: "Current issues of foreign trade and international investment"

International conference on the topic: "Actual issues of foreign economic and international investment activity."
12.11.2018 17:23:44

Why obesity can cause cancer

The new discovery may explain why obese people are more likely to develop cancer.


Advertisement

Themes cloud

air transportation aircraft justice transfer the sun Germany USA reform The Code of Justinian co-packing mortgage revaluation CCTV rocket pact succession cat paint adoption planning order transgender monetary system premise cession drink Colour counterfeit music monopolist bill beer monometallism dictionary study song treachery real estate gold-coin standard bite money supply Job Neurotechnology coin FMCG memorandum dismissal compromising evidence Belarus football test football boots money own gold regulations mortgage agent insulin Viber conference security snake monetary aggregate 3G Olympic Games Submarine poisoning private banking Sochi rating currency unit provider will investment philosophy timocracy investigation Israel Socrates control liquidation judge sanctions trademark a bag moderation tort a restaurant UN reward ruble Iran trade bimetallism China turnover theft bravery dollar denomination heir seller Rome law smuggling alcohol emission straw extortion baby note oligarchy head ban selling coffee gas product business testosterone democracy food architecture elections Contract finger medicine Taxi LTE slavery treaty currency citizenship IFRS hotel child Kazakhstan delivery report credit FIFA World Cup 2018 Tax Free import marriage Crimea client payment a family content debt offer ATM Russia dog logistics nullification cargo transportation internet 4G arson law mail Kerch Ukraine customs a laptop a toy recreation action freedom exchange export Plato fideicomass Road accidents jackpot fraud murder quasi-agreement the tablet economy divorce arbitration court role cinema accompanying Skype marketing bank pension theory pledge shipping derivative CIS money issue medicines confiscation court the death penalty VAT QR Code Moscow S-300 conversion live coffers diabetes acceptance devaluation channel parturition organization female undeclared goods inheritance digitalization legislation tax will Greece staff legate lottery car causa cargo juice crocodile Paralympic Games tyranny GLONASS intellectual property lawyer easement consultation doctor WTO Syria festival Telegram integration policy assassination attempt finance Bocharov Creek bridge mark mushrooms

Persons

Companies